Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Congrats, Nova

Yes, I called Carol to congratulate her. Talk about a tale of two halves - Jekyll & Hyde were more even than the Hawks were in the two halves. I think that Nova was a little stunned at the intensity, but once they warmed up to the task, their superior talent showed.

Sorry I have been remiss in posting Dom's comics - they are on the desktop downstairs and I am usually on the laptop, but I will be better. His effort tonight plays on Ray Nagin's "chocolate city" - he really is taken by that clip of Nagin and works it into jokes and regular conversation frequently. Maybe Nagin is just an astute politician; after all, if a 13 year old in central NY can name the mayor of New Orleans, then the mayor of NOLA has raised his profile over many other politicians. Or else he made such a complete ass of himself that he has become unforgettable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home