Monday, February 06, 2006

That was quick!

I swear I posted this question about twenty minutes ago after a noon educational conference, and it is already up on Phil Sheridan's forum. He agrees with me (then appears to undo his own point by saying that there wasn't evidence to overturn the ref's call - maybe I am misreading him).

Anyway, I write under the nom de web of "Pablo", a name that was given to me to distinguish me from my then-partner in racquetball, Paul Dries. He got the English, I got the Spanish, but now I have a useful pseudonym as well. You will have to scroll down a bit to find my question.

PS: Note how many others have drawn the connection between Holmgren and Reid regarding clock management!

PPS: Bruce, that Orlando Sentinel writer should hand in his credentials - what a disgrace. It reminds me a bit of when the McCartney-Aunesi story line with the Colorado Buffaloes was getting play. Make no mistake: I bought into it, and was pulling for the Buffs. But man did they get the calls! All so that some writer, the spiritual predecessor of the guy Bruce quotes, can write a "way things are supposed to be" feel-good column. Gag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home