Monday, January 09, 2006

Tim Russert Takes on Chuck Schumer

With the Alito confirmation hearings beginning today, I thought you'd all find this of interest. I am a little surprised that Russert actually took Schumer to task; Russert might actually be the only member of the MSM who manages to retain some objectivity in his interviews. In any case, we'll find out very soon just how willing the Defeatocrats are to cave in to the demands of the unhinged Left by filibustering Alito's nomination.

BTW, Brucie, as someone who is sick of the Patriots (and Ted Kennedy), I will be throwing my support behind the Broncos!

Paulie, I just read Michael Ledeen's article and am also praying that W. finds the courage of his commitments to demand that this animal face American justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home