Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Thanks Brucie!

Hey Bruce,

Thanks for taking the time to review my site and offer suggestions. You definitely make a great point with the college-crowd, and I know of at least one Student/Consultant in Michigan who has achieved RVP status and the company-paid Mercedes that goes with it! Not only is she paying her tuition, but she's building an organization and a passive residual income source that will continue to amass over time.

I have to consider the best way to proceed: Although we are an Internet-based company, human contact in the form of phone conversations (I have many out- of- state Consultants on my team, so this is critical) and/or in person meetings if appropriate, must take place early on, in order to truly educate potential business builders and wholesale buyers. It is what the Economist Paul Zane Pilzer refers to as "intellectual distribution." (Click on above title for more information on his take on "The Next Millionaires").

So, I guess the first step would be to create an ad that would inspire potential Consultants to contact me.

FYI, I have some very credible people on my team, including a well-respected Foot and Ankle Surgeon (who believes strongly in residual income AND is seeing awesome results in her patients with many of the products); a Private School Librarian; a Salon-Owner; a Realtor/Mortgage Broker and a teacher, to name just a few. People from all walks of life (even stay-at-home Moms and men) are winning at this. It is such an awesome company and an incredible mission. So I will not rest until everyone on my team who is putting forth the effort, earns their Mercedes and their freedom. As many of us know, you can make a fabulous salary, but end up a slave to your profession. Network Marketing is a way for the everyday person to leverage their time, so they can stop trading it for money.

If you know anyone who wants to build a solid asset on a part-time basis and/or improve their health dramatically, please refer them to my site. And again, I am going to put some serious thought into your ideas. I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home