Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hey Daria...



Reading your recent post, and I have a crazy thought or two.

First, your site looks fine by me. Not that I am a judge of such things, but it looks neat and orderly, easy to follow, not too busy, with a nice picture of you, too. I wish the TGS website looked as professional.

My crazy idea is a new area for you to recruit and sell. Perhaps you have already addressed this (my idea can't be too original!).

Anyway, the big thing on college campuses today is this thing called "Face Book." Link is referenced in the title above. Tens of thousands of college kids, and I would suspect the majority are female, are on this thing all of the time. That would include my daughters. I had no idea how pervasive this thing was until I began to check around a bit.

Perhaps this would be a tremendously fertile area to expose Arbonne. Advertising on this site would undoubtedly get thousands of college girls, who love makeup and clothes (at least my girls and their friends) and would seem perfect candidates to either buy or sell Arbonne in dorms, sororities, etc. I have no idea about legalities and all of that, or what costs of advertising on FaceBook might be, but I do know the exposure this site has with college kids today is perhaps second to none. And we all know that any college kid would love to make an extra buck or two (or three) while in school. Imagine the enthusiasm some of these young go-getters might bring to the table.

It could evolve into a self-perpetuating thing on campus, with a new supply of kids always coming on board every year. Maybe the Villanova branch could be your territory and would mushroom into a nuclear Arbonne. There might be other ways to introduce to this crowd besides FaceBook, but its nationwide reach is truly spectacular.

Perhaps just another crazy idea out of left field on my end, but maybe worth a look?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home