Friday, January 13, 2006

Classic Chaney...



John Chaney, agonizing as usual...




In case you don't get down to the last few paragraphs of the referenced Buffalo News story from Wednesday's 83-66 Temple win over St. Bonaventure, let me share them with you...and some choice Chaney-isms:

Bona played without senior forward Patrick Lottin (10.1 points per game). He has been suspended for what the school termed "not meeting the established standards required of student-athletes within the program." Solomon wouldn't elaborate but said it's possible Lottin could play at home Saturday against Rhode Island.

Chaney, of course, had a more blunt assessment.

"I hope they straighten it out," Chaney said. "I hope you get him back. Make him do something. Tie him to a chain and put him out there with the dogs and give him a bone with no meat on it. Do something. If you want me to come and put a whip on his (bleep), I'll do that. Tell him I said it. If you need me to fly up here and kick his (bleep), I'll do it."


Mind you, Chaney is talking about a player...on St. Bonaventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home