Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Back from TO's 32nd Birthday Party...

Jeez, I didn't see any of you guys there. Are you on the outs with TO? I spent some quality time on the dance floor with the newly unattached Jessica Simpson. Too bad you guys couldn't make it.

Actually, I am sitting on the bed with Gabe and Luca (the latter having distinguished himself with his bad behavior instead of participating in his school's Christmas concert - a trying night, especially for Angela), and Gabe and I are having a fake burping contest. This consists in me faking to take some gulps from his sippy cup, with over-the-top sound effects and various bodily gestures indicating a difficult time choking down the drink, followed by comedic, fake, whole-body burping. The payoff is Gabey laughing hysterically. The downside is that my throat is raw from all the noise making.

The other fun part is that Gabey does his fake burping too. And he amuses himself almost as much as I amuse him. A nice counterpoint to the miserable time I had trying to keep Luca from crying and finally getting him to join his class for the final number (he skipped the first two songs). Ah, parenthood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home