Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Trip to Italy

Sorry for the inconsistent blogging guys, but things have been very hectic. I am psyched because on Saturday Mark, my parents, and I take off for sunny Italy.I am starting to feel like a world traveler, but I'm still light years behind Uncle Brucie unfortunately. By the way Brucie, I believe a trip to Leggo Land is also in the works, so sunny California could be in our future as well.

As for this trip, we plan to spend two days in Rome and then head south to stay with relatives. We will visit Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Capri, and Amalfi. You haven't lived until you've seen the Amalfi Drive. Of course if you don't drive it very carefully, you won't live period. Arrividerci !

PS If the Phils sweep the Muts to get up to 11 straight, they will win the division despite 6 Chins and his gang of morons ( with the exception of Pat Gillick of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home