Monday, December 19, 2005

Out of the loop Bruce...

I must not be as hip as I used to be (was I ever?)...

When I heard Bono was elected as one of the People of the year, at first I thought they were talking about Sonny, until I realized he was no longer with us...

Then I thought about Cher, until I realized she hasn't been a Bono for a long time, and besides, she then became an Allman after she was a Bono, and then she became just a plain Cher...

Then I thought about Steve Bono. Okay, I can live with him being one of the People of the Year, but I might have honored that 76-yard TD scramble against the Cardinals in the year he did it, what, 1995?...

Just joking. And music-wise, I know my old R&B and jazz pretty well. But I still don't know who this Bono is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home