Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Technical difficulties

I have enabled comments and I thought that I had done what I needed to allow e-mail feedback to the authors. However, it doesn't seem that these changes are showing up. I will continue to work on these niggling little things as time permits. If you want to e-mail the author of a post, click on his name and there should be a link at the page to which you are taken. Otherwise, send your feedback to quadsquadblog@yahoo.com and we will get it.

Bruce tried to post here yesterday, but it ended up as an e-mail to me. I will post it on his behalf later. I am still waiting for Mark to join in the fun. More coming, including some needed historical perspective on the role of the federal government in flood assistance.

For now, it's back to work. Health Committee, which I chair, met this morning, and went for about two hours. Throw in the usual hour-plus stuff that I often do when I am at the County Office Building (asking questions of people who work there, opening mail, etc.), and I got a late start. Not great, especially on a day when my partner is covering another hospital and I am here alone.

Also, I will have to comment at some point on the way in which New York state (mis)manages its pre-school programs - one of the infuriating aspects of public service is having to play with the hand you have been dealt by Albany or D. C., and the cards stink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home