Monday, September 05, 2005

It begins

Four of us, two of whom are brothers (that would be me and older bro Mark), have been exchanging e-mails on sports and politics for some time, each seemingly longer than the last. I finally decided that our collective wisdom needed an outlet, and so I prevailed upon the others to join me in blogging.

As we get going, I hope that you will find some interesting and entertaining posts focused mainly on current events (we have been going around and around on the situation in New Orleans), sports (Bruce is a professional; we mess with his opinions at our own risk), and politics (I am an office holder and Mark was one of those once). Dan is the gadfly of the group, a fine man with some quirky notions that we seek to right. One of the proposed names for this blog was daniswrong.com, but we thought that was over the top. But just a little.

Here's hoping that my fellow bloggers start posting soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home