Thursday, June 08, 2006

Rick Monday video - and a bonus Top 11 List

Click the link above for video of Monday's flag-saving.

Here's a Top 11 list on the topic from the Nihilist in Golf Pants:

11. Hey, he stole our flag! There’s never a cop around when you need one!

10. Next time we’ll burn it by First Base. Centerfielders are too fast.

9. At least he didn’t run off with my pot.

8. "John you can't light for crap." "Oh like you're better Scott!"

7. That does it; I’m cutting Monday from my fantasy team.

6. If I had any respect for private property, I'd be really angry right now.

5. I told him to douse the flag with lighter fluid BEFORE we ran onto the field, but no, he had to do it his way.

4. Darn it, now I won't get extra credit in my public school civics class!

3. I hope this doesn’t stop Neil Young from writing a tribute song about us.

2. Who would’ve thought a Cub would come through in a clutch situation?

1. More squelching of dissent! Gerald Ford is worse than Hitler!

Hat tip: Mary Katherine Ham posting at Hugh Hewitt's site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home