Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sorry for the Light Blogging!

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately, but being an entrepreneur is a full-time, 'round the clock gig! And I had a friend visiting me from Tampa all week.

I am starting a Prosperity Class at Unity Church tomorrow, which promises to be great! Knowing the personalities on this site as I do, I am sure many of you are heaving a disapproving sigh (with the possible exception of Mark). No, I haven't renounced Catholicism (although I have little regard for Church leadership, or lack thereof in the wake of the scandals); just opening up to another avenue of personal growth, with a spiritual twist. I believe we are all co-Creators with God, and this class will help me tap into that on a deeper level.

The Nuns and Priests taught me for years that money was evil and that it was impossible for a rich man to go to heaven, so I am just undoing that negative programming....not big fans of Capitalism, some of the Clergy! Maybe I am alone in this assessment, but it was my experience in the Catholic School System. For years I harbored a secret fear that my Dad was going to hell for being a successful, hard-working Surgeon! Obviously, my Dad is an awesome guy who is headed straight up someday (hopefully a looooong way off), so I eventually got over it.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted and invite all of you to my Mercedes Car presentation this Spring when Arbonne hands me the keys to that beautiful machine. Until then, Godspeed and good blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home