Thursday, January 05, 2006

(Happily) Frantic in Florida

Hey Paulie, don't worry...I haven't forgotten about you or the post! It has been a bit hectic here in Boca, with Mom and Ralph visiting. Between working, growing my Arbonne business and visiting with friends (all of whom, quite understandably, want to see Ralph), it has been difficult to post. We had dinner at the lovely home of one such friend last night; her Christmas decor is a sight to behold...every room in the house was brimming with Yuletide cheer! Next year, I am sending photos to "Good Housekeeping" on her behalf. It is amazing how many folks here still have their lights up. I guess after Hurricane Wilma robbed us of a decent Halloween/Fall Season (not to mention a few rooftops), people want to retain the festive Holiday mode for as long as possible.

Mom and I had some excellent appointments yesterday, and one of the most exciting things about this Arbonne venture is that I get to take people I care about to the top. I cannot wait to post about my promotion to Regional Vice President, which comes with a company-paid white Mercedes! Unfortunately, if I don't focus some time and energy towards that goal, it's not going to happen. And as you all know, I am a true entrepreneurial, conservative Republican who believes anyone can achieve anything in this awesome country!

Once I am no longer juggling work, business and touring the family around Florida, I will post more regularly. Right now, it is time to make some calls...see you at the top!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home