Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Greatest hits, volume one

As I previously mentioned, the four of us have been sharing e-mail, which ultimately led to the creation of this blog. I was browsing some of those old messages, some of which still make me laugh. With Bruce's permission, here's one that gave me a chuckle:

From the "we're getting old" department...

(Bruce's daughter) Natalie's prom is tonight, she is going with a bunch of girlfriends (that's the way they do it these days). The real kicker is the location...Anaheim (Angels) Stadium.

The Halos are in Boston, so the stadium is available, and I think it is being held in that restaurant right behind home plate. Supposedly TV cameras will be present from that "Laguna Beach" MTV show. Imagine if they had high school proms with a TV show at the Big A in the late 70s, they could have caught (Bobby) Grich with one of his dates on camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home