Sunday, January 07, 2007

Kickoff

The Eagles only ever make me nervous returning kicks - never much of a chance for a big return, but always the possibility of a TO.

Reggie Brown - nice catch and run on 1st. 14 yards. I gotta pee but I don't want to!

Saw Correll's run and then had to go - missed the LJ catch. Why does Runyan do sh!t like that? So unnecessary. He got lucky that the Giants guy responded by knocking him into a ref. Eagles got lucky on that exchange.

First down call is mystifying - even joe Buck is noting that running inside has been futile. Dante makes a nice catch and run for the first.

What in the HALE is JG calling a time out for? He is channeling McNabb on clock management at the end of the half. What a dumb, dumb move.

In other news: I plugged in the chair massager that I got for Christmas - at least I am getting a massage while watching!

A delay to BW - I can't fathom the thought process there. Why aren't they trying to get the ball to him on the edge, where he can beat the LB & secondary instead of first having to get through the line? I guess that's why Marty Mornhinweg (I am nearly certain I misspelled that) gets the big bucks and I sit here blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home