Sunday, January 07, 2007

Quarter Two

Well, the first quarter was pretty dismal. Let's hope the Birds can take some momentum into the second quarter from JG's first down and turn it into points.

Fox ads for their upcoming shows make me cringe - who watches them? I used to be a consumer of pop culture, but I don't know anyone who is considered a "star" anymore. While we waited for "Night at the Museum" to start, there were a bunch of quotes from people I guess are "movie stars" - neither Angela nor I could identify 90% of them.

OK, football - Giants offside, Stallworth short catch.

WESTBROOK!!! He did that almost on his own - at least the downfield stuff. He should cross the goal before celebrating though - almost cost himself the TD.

Catch my breath: that it's 7-7 after the dismal start is a good sign. A better sign would be a mistake by Eli - once things start going against him, he collapses. Now would be a nice time for the avalanche to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home