Sunday, June 18, 2006

Check out this website...

Check the link for political campaign TV commercials dating from 1952! Ike's cartoon commercials are cool; Jackie Kennedy's speech (1960) in mangled spanish is hilarious; George Wallace 1968 commercials very interesting.


Re: elections. Okay, I'm on Diana Irey's bandwagon, too. Plus she must be a Pirates fan. The House becomes a much better-looking place if she gets elected.

But I am a real sucker...

I admit, I am a Katherine Harris fan. Those guys who tease her aren't fooling me one bit. Much as they hate to admit it, they're all fantasizing about her. All of her so-called male enemies would love just once to smear that makeup all over her face. Yes, KH is the hottest elected woman in American Congressional history. She'd be enough to even turn Bill Clinton into a Republican...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home