Saturday, December 17, 2005

Getting Mark on board

This has proved to be far more difficult than it should be. The last post was Mark sending an e-mail to my personal posting e-mail address (you can create one for yourself through the Settings -> E-Mail link).

I have a suspicion that this is an AOL thing, and I am trying to utilize Yahoo as an end run to get him set up. Here's hoping that he will be on board by the end of the day.

PS: I have been thinking about Bruce's post, and while I would like to respond, it will probably take hours to address all the elements of his argument. I will try to get at it piecemeal. For starters, here is a link to a round-up of pieces that deal with historical revisionism, in this case the notion that the war was solely about WMD and that the spread-democracy-to-the-Middle-East argument was post hoc chicanery meant to distract people from the failed search for WMDs (and thus the failed rationale for waging war in the first place).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home