Sunday, February 05, 2006

New life

I like the run with Alexander - he could pull a Parker and break one. Of course, as I type it, Madden calls for them to go up-tempo.

Jurevicius makes another catch. He stinks - the Seahawks will probably cut him. but the Eagles wouldn't sign him.

Alexander on 2nd & 10? That's iffy. Big 3rd down (I think I might have said that a few times before).

Blitz and sack - MH did a good job not fumbling. Back to the Seahawks needing a good defensive effort to have a shot at victory.

Lower scoring than I expected.

Ads:

World Baseball Classic - uninspiring

GoDaddy - not as funny as the ad agency thinks it is.

Local ambulance chaser ad - I think I would be happy to read about Alexander & Catalano in the police blotter.

Back to the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home