Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sheepishly...

After reading Paulie's Kwanzaa update, I feel a bit embarrassed for my earlier pro-Kwanzaa post. Perhaps it was just Christmas cheer that clouded my commentary. Upon further research, I have also discovered those and other disturbing things about Karenga, and am a bit ashamed that my alma mater CSULB caved to liberal pressure and political correctness by keeping him on faculty for so long. Maybe Kwanzaa is a perfect holiday for Hillary after all.

Our track record on contributions to society is a bit iffy at CSULB. First Jerry Tarkanian, then Karenga, and of course me, carrying the sins of The Gold Sheet to the masses. Hardly a trifecta of note.

Though we can take credit for Herb "the Praying Tailback" Lusk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home